- cherchezlafemmemelb reblogged this from slutmeansspeakup and added:
- taeobsession likes this
- honeyskinned likes this
- dreaming-ofhappiness likes this
- sssarah-elizabeth likes this
- belledemoisellexxx reblogged this from abortiaclinique and added:
- discoblo0d reblogged this from abortiaclinique
- eip4life likes this
- paleowls likes this
- ruthless-earthborn reblogged this from abortiaclinique
- abortiaclinique reblogged this from femblr
- ismellyouth reblogged this from slutmeansspeakup
- serenala reblogged this from slutmeansspeakup
- yarr-metis likes this
- felibelly likes this
- henrywinter-s likes this
- floralfemme reblogged this from femblr
- floralfemme likes this
- forkdownthroatt likes this
- femblr reblogged this from slutmeansspeakup
- boomvagynamite reblogged this from slutmeansspeakup
- julielemon reblogged this from slutmeansspeakup
- blathwillburn reblogged this from slutmeansspeakup
- julielemon likes this
- slutmeansspeakup posted this
SlutWalk London 2012 - Saturday 22nd September 2012, meet 12.30pm at Top of Piccadilly (near Hyde Park Corner).
Tell us you're coming on Facebook!
Donate to SlutWalk London 2012! We have raised £1358 and need another £500 to cover the costs of the PA system, banner material and jackets for stewards. Thank you so much to everyone who has donated already.
SlutWalk London 2012!
Sheila Farmer's prosecution dropped
Photos: Tom Radenz and Claire Butler
Why SlutWalk London?
"I am walking because I was raped. I am walking because two thirds of people who answered a survey would say I am to blame for my rape. The only person to blame is the man who raped me.I am so angry with the lack of justice, the hundreds and thousands of rapists who walk away. I am angry because the survivors of rape are victimised again and again. If we report it (I did) we are forced to re-live it in horrendous detail several times over. We feel violated again when the CPS decides not to prosecute after all and he simply walks away. We are not victims. We were victims, for a moment in time. Now, we are survivors."
- Emily Jacob